strHashedPassword

mohit.akl

help guys !!!

i am calling a webmethod from a webservice called helloWorld..

[WebMethod]
public string HelloWorld()
{
return "Hello World";
}

but the thing is that when i am caling HelloWorld() method in my
application it is asking for parameters like AsyncCallback and asking
for some object....

i don't know why i am not able to straightway call my webservice method
like this:

wbService.Service1 wbSrvNew = new desktopAPP.wbService.Service1();
wbSrvNew.HelloWorld();

please elp guys as soon as possible !!!

go project due in two days

cheers

Guest

Hi Dear (e-mail address removed),

here are the samples of how to use a web method . For rest of the thing you
can visit the links what ever i give.

1st One
private void button1_Click(object sender, System.EventArgs e)
{
localhost.HelloWebServiceinC MyService = new localhost.HelloWebServiceinC();

System.Console.WriteLine(MyService.SayHello("John"));
System.Console.WriteLine(MyService.SayGoodBye());

here is the 1st Link(for complete article)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
http://abstractvb.com/code.asp?A=1006

2nd Example:
VB.NET
--------
Dim myHelloWorld As New HelloWorld()
Dim sReturn As String = myHelloWorld.SayHelloWorld()

C#
----
var myHelloWorld:HelloWorld = new HelloWorld();
var sReturn:String = myHelloWorld.SayHelloWorld();

Here is the 2nd Link (for more information on how to use a web service)
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickstart/aspplus/doc/webservicesintro.aspx

3rd Example:
========
localhost.Service1 service = new localhost.Service1();
string result = service.HelloWorld();

MessageBox.Show( result );

3rd Link for complete details on web services consuming
http://www.dotnetspider.com/technology/tutorials/WebServices.aspx

For Anything and Everything, Please Let Me Know,

bye
Venkat_KL