webservice AsyncCallback help !!!!!!!

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by mohit.akl@gmail.com, Nov 6, 2005.

  1. Guest

    Nov 6, 1:17 am show options
    Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
    From: - Find messages by this author
    Date: 6 Nov 2005 01:17:24 -0800
    Subject: strHashedPassword
    original | Remove | Report Abuse

    help guys !!!

    i am calling a webmethod from a webservice called helloWorld..

    [WebMethod]
    public string HelloWorld()
    {
    return "Hello World";
    }

    but the thing is that when i am caling HelloWorld() method in my
    application it is asking for parameters like AsyncCallback and asking
    for some object....

    i don't know why i am not able to straightway call my webservice method
    like this:

    wbService.Service1 wbSrvNew = new desktopAPP.wbService.Service1();
    wbSrvNew.HelloWorld();

    please elp guys as soon as possible !!!

    go project due in two days

    cheers