webservice AsyncCallback help !!!!!!!

mohit.akl

(e-mail address removed)
Nov 6, 1:17 am show options
Newsgroups: microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet
From: (e-mail address removed) - Find messages by this author
Date: 6 Nov 2005 01:17:24 -0800
Subject: strHashedPassword
original | Remove | Report Abuse

help guys !!!

i am calling a webmethod from a webservice called helloWorld..

[WebMethod]
public string HelloWorld()
{
return "Hello World";
}

but the thing is that when i am caling HelloWorld() method in my
application it is asking for parameters like AsyncCallback and asking
for some object....

i don't know why i am not able to straightway call my webservice method
like this:

wbService.Service1 wbSrvNew = new desktopAPP.wbService.Service1();
wbSrvNew.HelloWorld();

please elp guys as soon as possible !!!

go project due in two days

cheers