Struts: Fail to connect MySQL after modifying JSP Layout

Discussion in 'Java' started by PC Leung, Jun 28, 2004.

  1. PC Leung

    PC Leung Guest

    Hello all,

    Whenever I modify the JSP layout only,
    then I undeploy the original
    and deploy the new war file with Tomcat manager.

    It fails to connect MySQL.
    If I shutdown and startup the Tomcat again.
    It is OK to connect MySQL.

    Is it the problem of Struts or Tomcat configuration?
    I only modify the layout.
    Deployment does not show any error message.

    MySQL: 4.0
    Tomcat: 5.0 (with connection pooling)
    Struts: 1.1

    PC Leung, Jun 28, 2004