    I tried it in Visual C++ 6.0 and it produced some sort of linker error
    but I changed my project type to win32 console appliation and it works
    fine with Visual C++ 6.0...
    Sharron, Aug 19, 2003

  2. Sharron wrote:
    > This problem has me completely stumped...everyone on the net seems to
    > have this problem but I don't understand what they are talking about. I
    > know my code is correct it compiles fine but when I try to create an
    > executable "CC -o myfile.o myfile.cc" it produces the following error
    >
    > Undefined first referenced
    > symbol in file
    > myClass::myClass (int, int, int) myfile.o
    > ld: fatal: Symbol referencing errors. No output written to myfile.o
    >
    > I tried it in Visual C++ 6.0 and it produced some sort of linker error
    > but I changed my project type to win32 console appliation and it works
    > fine with Visual C++ 6.0...

    Please move to the right a little so I can see your program.
    Now open up a shell window.
    Ahh, I see the problem, line #42.

    If you would like more detailed help, please post the
    minimal program that duplicates the problem. Include
    in your post the actual behavor and expected behavior.
    Also include any dialogs with compilers and other tools.

    --
    Thomas Matthews

    C++ newsgroup welcome message:
    http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt