subclassing multiprocessing.Process

Discussion in 'Python' started by James Mills, Jan 8, 2009.

  1. James Mills

    James Mills Guest

    Hey all,

    Just a quick clarification on multiprocessing'
    Process object. If I were to subclass this, say:

    class Foo(Process):

    def foo(self):

    def run(self):

    Would the parent and child objects
    be identical ? That is, would the same
    methods of Foo exist in the child ?

    Basically I'm trying to create a Process
    object, and within that a Pipe to communicate
    between the parent and child processes.

    cheers
    James

    --