Substitute sitemap node titles on-the-fly?

Mark B

My ASP.NET 3.5 Menu Control uses a Sitemap. How can I change certain menu
titles/URL's programmatically on-the-fly?

Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\)

You can intercept the data bind or create a custom site map provider. I
answered you on the globalization/localization in your next post.