Suggestions for email client using http

Alessandro

Hi all,

I'm looking for some suggestions in order to develop an email client using
HTTP instead of classic SMTP/POP3.
My idea is to simulate the classic web interfaces to check email (e.g.
Libero.it, Tin.it, etc) whose providers don't support any more SMTP/POP3
unless they are your ISP.

Thanks and best regards,
Ale

Lew

Alessandro said:
Hi all,

I'm looking for some suggestions in order to develop an email client using
HTTP instead of classic SMTP/POP3.
My idea is to simulate the classic web interfaces to check email (e.g.
Libero.it, Tin.it, etc) whose providers don't support any more SMTP/POP3
unless they are your ISP.

Really, Alessandro, you've been around the newsgroups long enough to know not
to multipost. Come on.