System.FormatException Invalid length for a base-64 char array

Jean-François Legras

Hello

I have a mobile application working fine on most of the device. I
personnally test it on SONY T610, Sagem MyX5, Samsung, Nokia and a lot of
emulators.

But, on two devices (Motorola T720 and Alcatel OT531), I have the error
message :

Server Error in / System.FormatException Invalid length for a Base-64 char
array. Method:fromBase64String

This error comes after validating a form with 3 parameters.

If I force the GET Method for the form, Motorola don't have the error, but
Alcatel do also.

Thanks for your help.

Jean-François Legras