Tab Fails on TextBox using COM Interop

Brett Roy

Here is an interesting problem ... any ideas?

In .Net (I am using C#), create a public class. Create a public interface
with the function prototype void ShowTest(). Create a windowes form and on
it place two text boxes. Have ShowTest() crete the form and show it. Set
this up for COM interop (GUID on interface and Compile and Register COM
interop.

Using VB, create the object and call ShowTest(). The form with the two text
boxes should show. Now tab between the text boxes ... will not work ...

Can anyone duplicate and/or explain? Workaround?

Brett
(e-mail address removed)