    anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

    many thanks
    Max
    Max, Jan 4, 2005

  2. Max

    Sid Ismail Guest

    On Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:38:44 GMT, Max <> wrote:

    : I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
    : but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
    : bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
    : anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

    Have you set the BODY markins to 0? URL?

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Jan 4, 2005

  3. Max

    Richard Guest

    Sid wrote on Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:50:35 +0200:

    > : I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
    > : but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
    > : bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
    > : anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

    > Have you set the BODY markins to 0? URL?

    Why do they always want a damn url for a simple question?
    Do you do all of your editing online?
    That's why we do editing OFF line.

    What the heck is a markins?
    picky picky picky ain't we?
    Richard, Jan 4, 2005
  4. Max

    rf Guest

    "Richard" <Anonymous@127.001>

    > What the heck is a markins?

    It's a typo you bloody dipstick.
    rf, Jan 5, 2005
  5. Max

    Oli Filth Guest

    Richard wrote:
    > Sid wrote on Tue, 04 Jan 2005 20:50:35 +0200:
    >

    >>: I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
    >>: but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
    >>: bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
    >>: anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.

    >>Have you set the BODY markins to 0? URL?

    > Why do they always want a damn url for a simple question?

    Because we can't guess what the OP might have tried already. Can you?

    --
    Oli
    Oli Filth, Jan 5, 2005
  6. Max

    Sid Ismail Guest

    :
    : > : I want to align my table to the edge of the top and the right of my page
    : > : but whatever I have tried so far does not work. There is always a
    : > : bit space between the edge of the page and the start of the table. Would
    : > : anybody know what code I need to use to rectify that.
    :
    : > Have you set the BODY margins to 0? URL?
    :
    : Why do they always want a damn url for a simple question?

    That's the fucking solution, stoopid!
    Make <body style="margin:0;">

    Sid
    Sid Ismail, Jan 5, 2005