testing web driven site on a local pc

Jessica Weiner

I am running windows xp pro on my home computer and would like to test a
database driven ASP .NET web application. I need to be able to create an SQL
database which will be assessed by the web application. I already have a
local IIS Server up and running to test the web app.

At work, I use SQL Enterprise Manager and would like to use the same at
home.
I wanted to download it on my home computer but cannot find it anywhere on
the net.

How can I test my web applications at home on a person computer?

Thanks.