Testing Without A Sub-Folder

Tarun Mistry

Hi all,

I have created an ASP.NET application and would like to test it within a
subfolder on my main site (i.e. www.site.com/test).

In my code I have many references to root (i.e. "~/About/about.aspx"). Now
when running via the sub-folder, I get lots of errors saying it cannot find
the correct files as obviously they arent in root.

Is there a way (possibly via the web.config) to tell my application to use
~/test/ as my root folder? Or something similar.

Thanks for your help,

Kind regards
Taz

Tarun Mistry

Hi Juan,

im on shared hosting, so Im not sure if this is possible. Is there another
way?

Kind Regards
Taz