the best

free

AS SEEN ON OPRAH! $40K IN YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT! (this really does
work)

That's Right $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account and that's NO
BULL!

AND IT WAS PROVEN ON OPRAH, NATIONAL TV & IT'S COMPLETELY LEGAL!

$10 Dollars!...That's all it cost!

To get started copy this whole page and paste it in an e-mail to edit

it. Simply follow the instructions below and in 2 to 3 weeks, you
will

have at least $40,000 dollars in your PayPal account. Most people

respond to this program because of the low investment and high profit

potential. There is no limit to the income you can generate from this

because you can do it over and over.

With a business PayPal account you can accept credit cards

If you follow the instructions, you will reach thousands of people!

Honesty, Faith, and Integrity make this system work. I think everyone

has heard of "PayPal". Anyone with an e-mail address can join for
FREE!

so if you're not already a PayPal user, the first thing you need to do
is

sign up. Either click the paypal link below or open another window
and

copy the following link into the address bar, then hit enter and join

PayPal.

https://www.paypal.com/it/mrb/pal=ENG8UWMWE7SNN

TEAM WORK MAKES THIS DREAM WORK!

Send $10.00 dollars to the first person on the

list. Then email that person saying "Thanks I've joined. Please add
me

to your list".

Remove the 1st email address from the list and move each address up

the next position. Then, add your email address in the 5th position.

This is a key factor to the success of this program, IMMEDIATE RETURN

ON YOUR INVESTMENT! When just one person joins you get back your $10

investment! Everything after that is PURE PROFIT!

This payment method rewards the first person for putting their time

into marketing this opportunity and it ensures that the newest
addition

to the list will work just as hard! Teamwork at its Finest!

Here is the list:

1. (e-mail address removed)

2. (e-mail address removed)

3. (e-mail address removed)

4. (e-mail address removed)

5. (e-mail address removed)

FOLLOW THESE DIRECTIONS (BELOW) FOR SENDING YOUR $10 BY

PayPal TO THE PERSON AT THE TOP OF THE LIST OF FIVE EMAILS

(1) Login to YOUR PayPal account and click on the 'Send Money' tab;

(2) In the 'Recipient's Email' field, enter the FIRST email address

from the top of the list of 5 emails.

(3) In the 'Amount' field, enter 10 (this is your $10 payment).

(4) In the 'Type' field, select "Service" (though it doesn't really

matter what you put here,this is for paypals own records.)

(5) VERY, VERY IMPORTANT: In the 'Note' field on the PayPal form,

type "ADD ME TO YOUR LIST"

(Be certain to add that notation, as this is what keeps the program

legal).

This procedure

must be accurate because you are showing that you have just purchased

service from the

person with the PayPal email address at the top of the list.

(6) Finally, click on the Continue button to complete the payment.

Next send out this letter until you get at least 20 "Thanks I've

joined" emails. The fifth person is the monitor of this list! When
your

name is in the 1st slot, 8,000 to 15,000 people will send you 10

dollars!

you get out of life what you put into it...and what goes around comes

around. That describes this opportunity in a nutshell!

DO NOT TRY TO PUT YOURSELF IN FIFTH PLACE WITHOUT PAYING, AS PAYPAL

WILL AUTOMATICALLY NOTICE THIS AND DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT AND POSSIBLY

PURSUE LEGAL ACTION , SINCE THIS IS A LEGITIMATE PROGRAM, AND THEY
ARE

PART OF IT!

TESTIMONIALS:

Mary Gatters, Columbus, SC: I only have one thing to say to you... OH

MY GOD! I sent out 142 copies total before 20 replied, like the

instructions said. Then I went on a short vacation. When I got back
my

account

had over $32,000 dollars in it already and the money was still
coming!

I'm still floating on air (especially with my new car). I thought the

'guardian' system sounded cheesy, but now I realize it is the formula

that makes this letter really work! THANKS!

I know that you have seen this on Oprah, 20/20 or read about it in
the

Wall Street Journal. You have probably received junk mail and
currently

receive emails about this simple program, but just delete them. I
know

I have! But this time I decided to give it a try. With the internet
you

can speed this message around the world!, and it's only a $10.00

investment!

Please give it an honest effort, you will not be disappointed and
will

be very glad you did when it starts to work. Remember, all you're
going

to be out of pocket is about the cost of a couple of coffees with the

opportunity of banking thousands of dollars into your PayPal account!

Wishing you Success & Prosperity!

Go to any search engine (Yahoo, Google, etc.) and search phrases like

"millionaire message board" or "money making message board" or

"opportunity message boards. better yet get yourself a email blaster.

that way you can reach millons!! that means much more profits for
you!!!