the continuing experiment now in php??

Hywel Jenkins

Used a so called converter to get the page in php format, not sure if it
really is or not.
But if you'd let me know if things load faster and how it all works, I'd
appreciate it.

http://1-large-world.com/testing/index2.php
It doesn't. Why would changing the extension to PHP make the page
faster when you consider that it's first parsed by the PHP interpreter?

Richard

It doesn't. Why would changing the extension to PHP make the page
faster when you consider that it's first parsed by the PHP
interpreter?

I realized that later.
Anyways, I'm tired of the badgering I get here and I don't really give a
damn about how you so called experts feel about what it is I'm doing.
If the site works the way I want it to, fine by me.
Plenty of resources to figure it all out.

I'll be in lurking mode from now on.

rf

Richard said:
Anyways, I'm tired of the badgering I get here

Now there's a laugh :)

Does "badgering" include childish threats of lawsuit for borrowing your
images to build an example page to solve your problem?

Does "badgering" include lame, supposedly sarcastic slurs on someones memory
because they did not see a prior post when you start a brand new thread with
insufficient information in the post?

From where I stand the "badgering" is entirely the other way round.
and I don't really give a
damn about how you so called experts feel about what it is I'm doing.

So you have shown since your first arrival here. How many times, for
exemple, have you been told to reduce the size of those images? Do you pay
any attention? No, you rush off at a complete tangent with the misguded idea
that PHP will solve your download time problems. What a laugh :)
If the site works the way I want it to, fine by me.

So it will then join the other millions of sites out there that don't work
properly.
Plenty of resources to figure it all out.

And you have just shut yourself out of one of the best ones around.
I'll be in lurking mode from now on.

Don't let the door hit you in the arse on your way out :)

Cheers
Richard.

Paul Goodwin

rf said:
And you have just shut yourself out of one of the best ones around.

*one of*?

If there's a better overall resource out there, I've yet to see it, & I've
seen a _lot_ of them.

Wipkip

Richard said:
I'll be in lurking mode from now on.

Good. Maybe you will learn something from the experts here even though it is rare that those that
know the most here claim to be experts.

Matthias Gutfeldt

Richard said:
Anyways, I'm tired of the badgering I get here and I don't really give a
damn about how you so called experts feel about what it is I'm doing.

I'm so sorry we forced you at gunpoint to participate in this newsgroup!!!!

Matthias

Hywel Jenkins

Richard said:
I realized that later.
Anyways, I'm tired of the badgering I get here and I don't really give a
damn about how you so called experts feel about what it is I'm doing.

We feel nothing about what you're doing. Frankly, we don't give a
damn and "developers" like you make sure we'll have work. You came
asking for help, then ignored the advice when it was given. Then you
seem to give other people wrong advice.

If the site works the way I want it to, fine by me.

Fair enough, but you're using the wrong technology for a job. You're
just using technology for technology's sake. Why?

Plenty of resources to figure it all out.

Then make use of them - clearly you haven't until now.

I'll be in lurking mode from now on.

Good for you.

Hywel Jenkins

Good. Maybe you will learn something from the experts here even though it is rare that those that
know the most here claim to be experts.

I'm an expert:
x - an uknown quantity
spurt - a drip under pressure

Html Helper

Richard said:
I realized that later.
Anyways, I'm tired of the badgering I get here and I don't really give a
damn about how you so called experts feel about what it is I'm doing.
If the site works the way I want it to, fine by me.
Plenty of resources to figure it all out.

I'll be in lurking mode from now on.

I take it you haven't bought yourself a "teach yourself HTML" book.
Try here for some basic info, it will help, and gives everyone all the info they
will ever need to know.
http://tinyurl.com/88py

kayodeok

I take it you haven't bought yourself a "teach yourself HTML"
book. Try here for some basic info, it will help, and gives
everyone all the info they will ever need to know.
<link snipped>
Please give advanced warning if you post a link to a Port Site!

If anyone wishes to open this link, you may wish to mute the sound on
your PC before going there.

kayodeok

kayodeok said:

It was not a link to a porn site.
It was a warning about who Richard is.

I saw a Flash Movie begin to load with loud, blaring sound with the
Word "PORN FREAKS" with size 72 points and I killed it immediately
before it finished loading so I will have to take your word for it.

PeterMcC

kayodeok said:
I saw a Flash Movie begin to load with loud, blaring sound with the
Word "PORN FREAKS" with size 72 points and I killed it immediately
before it finished loading so I will have to take your word for it.

And for all those who are just coming round after their seizures after the
flashing lights - wasn't that a fun site?

The Farkinator

Richard said:
I realized that later.
Anyways, I'm tired of the badgering I get here and I don't really give a
damn about how you so called experts feel about what it is I'm doing.
If the site works the way I want it to, fine by me.
Plenty of resources to figure it all out.

I'll be in lurking mode from now on.

Lurking mode is better for you, idiot. Your coding and website
skills suck, and your advice to others is laughable at best. Why are
you in here, anyway? Are you trying to make another child porn site
like your last one?