The Existence of God, glorified & exalted is He.

ab214

The Existence of God, glorified & exalted is He.

Though I haven't seen the Creator, glorified & exalted is He, I
believe in Him .It's inescapable to believe in Him, because I see the
evidences of His existence in myself ,& in everywhere around me.
He has blessed every nation with sending an apostle from themselves,
informing them about the essence of the Almighty, His attributes, &
His purpose of creating them. { Messengers as bearers of good news as
well as of warning in order that mankind should have no plea against
Allâh after the (coming of) Messengers. And Allâh is Ever All-
Powerful, All-Wise.} (Nissa, 165)

We know how the gravity announces its existence,& we (human) have
discovered the laws which controls it. yet, the greatest scientists
can not know the quiddity of gravity. So, why do we believe in its
existence? Because we see the evidences of its existence everywhere.
Likewise, electricity, wireless wave, electron, & spirit. Therefore,
not seeing the object is not evidence that it doesn't exist.

Once, an atheist teacher addressed his students saying: "this chair
exists because we see it. But, we don't see God. So, He doesn't
exist" .One of the students said:" Are you sane, teacher?". "Yes" the
teacher replied. "Did you see your brain?" the student asked. "No" he
replied. Then the student said "How do you claim being sane?"
{ So the disbeliever was utterly defeated. And Allâh guides not the
people, who are Zâlimûn (wrong-doers).}(2. 258)
Every one of us knows his tall, width, weight, & qualities. However,
he knows nothing about his essence, his soul, & his spirit. It's a
secret. Yet, it's more real than any reality. If man doesn't know his
essence ,how does he claim the knowledge of God's essence, and a
fortiori, how to deny it?!

Let us listen to Albert Einstein when a group of theologians,
moralists, & materialists went to him in his office in the Seminary in
Princeton University. & they asked him:" What do you think about God?"
He replied:
" If I succeeded in inventing a machine that enables me to speak with
microbes,& I talked to a tiny microbe standing on a top of a single
human hair.I would ask him:"Where do you think you are?". He would
say: " I think I am standing on a tall tree" . Then I would say to
him:"This single hair you are standing on is only one of the hair of
human head.& the head is only one part of the human body."
Could this tiny microbe imagine the immensity of the human size & his
weight? No.
Compared to God, I am tinier than that microbe & infinitely smaller.
How could I come to know God who knows every thing?"

The stars can not be seen by our weak vision, while it is (the
ornament of the worldly sky) how to see the one who created them. & If
the human vision can't bear looking at the sun, How to bear looking at
the light of God, glorified & exalted is He.

Thus, when Moses said to God, glorified & exalted is He, {"O my Lord!
Show me (Yourself), that I may look upon You." Allâh said: "You cannot
see Me, but look upon the mountain; if it stands still in its place
then you shall see Me."} God informed him that the mountain ,with its
strength & solidity ,doesn't still when God appears (manifestation).
What about a human who is weak?! { So when his Lord appeared to the
mountain , He made it collapse to dust, and Mûsâ (Moses) fell down
unconscious. Then when he recovered his senses he said: "Glory be to
You, I turn to You in repentance and I am the first of the
believers."} (al-a'araf. 143)

If God appeared to mankind in earth, they would be fascinated. & then,
this worldly existence wouldn't be a trial any more. Since the belief
would be mandatory (obligatory), & the test would be meaningless
__________________

Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
TROLL! if a moderator exists in this forum, please lock this or delete it because this is gonna be a flame thread...

now comes my flames:

... i hate people like him that shove God in people's face. It just makes him look stupid to others, in turn, makes his religion look stupid...

YOU CANT PROVE NOR DISPROVE GOD SO STOP TRYING!

Last edited: