The ordinal 284 could not be located

Shandy Nantz

At work I just switched over to a new computer, and when I did I tried
to run some ruby scrips to update some fields on the database and I get
the following error:

The ordinal 284 could not be located in the dynamic link library
SSLEAY32.dll

The code does actually seem to run even though this error gets thrown -
but I did get a rather unusual exit code (-1073741510) on the first run.
Has anyone seem this error and what does it mean and is this something
that I should worry about? The version of Ruby that I'm using is 1.8.6,
and I'm sure if this matters but I have three version of Rails installed
- 2.1.0, 2.1.1, and 2.2.2, but I'm frozen at 2.1.0.

Thanks,

-S

Shandy Nantz

Shandy said:
The code does actually seem to run even though this error gets thrown -

Actually, I take that back, the code doesn't seem to be running as
intended.