    Also, I do a file search for BasicBlue in my system and am not finding
    anything.

    Thanks for any help.

    jobs, Nov 5, 2006

  2. I'm not sure what preset themes you mean? VS.Net 2005 doesn't have any
    preset themes for a web. Some of the starter kits come with various preset
    themes, but not a default web created by VS.Net. You can download starter
    kits from: http://www.asp.net/downloads/starterkits/default.aspx?tabid=62

    --
    Hope this helps,
    Mark Fitzpatrick

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 5, 2006

  3. jobs

    Mark Rae Guest

    Mark Rae, Nov 5, 2006
  4. They aren't actually part of VS.Net. Check out the .Net Quickstart. That has
    some sample themes in there, specifically under the asp.net security samples
    for the login controls (if you've installed the .Net 2.0 framework SDK).
    There are others in the various starter kits, but none that I've ever seen
    built into the ASP.Net framework.

    Mark Fitzpatrick, Nov 5, 2006
  5. If you mean like this one :
    http://www.dotnettreats.com/SampleThemes/Default.aspx