Theme="BasicBlue" where is it?

jobs

I'm running vs2005 and asp.net framework 2.0

I thought adding the new preset them was just adding it to the
directive:

<%@ Page Language="VB" Theme="BasicBlue" AutoEventWireup="false"
CodeFile="x.aspx.vb" Inherits="_Replicator" ValidateRequest="false"
MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" %>

I'm getting:

Error 2 Theme 'BasicBlue' cannot be found in the application or global
theme directories. F:\ThemeTest\x.aspx 1

Also, I do a file search for BasicBlue in my system and am not finding
anything.

Thanks for any help.

Mark Fitzpatrick

They aren't actually part of VS.Net. Check out the .Net Quickstart. That has
some sample themes in there, specifically under the asp.net security samples
for the login controls (if you've installed the .Net 2.0 framework SDK).
There are others in the various starter kits, but none that I've ever seen
built into the ASP.Net framework.