    issue.

    Thanks

    JB

    bredal Jensen, Jul 6, 2004

  2. bredal Jensen

    middletree Guest

    Thanks for this warning. I haevn't installed my Epress stuff yet, and now I
    will do so on VMWare or VPC.

    "bredal Jensen" <> wrote in message

    > It will go ahead and configure IIS to use asp.net 2.0 for your existing
    > asp.net sites resulting in the fact that you can no longer debug your
    > asp.net v1.1.4... applications with visual studio.net 2003.
    >
    > I have spent some time wondering why i could no longer debug my
    > existing apps. right after my instalation completed and at my big

    surprise,

    middletree, Jul 6, 2004

  3. You can set the version for the roots that are still 1.1, using
    aspnet_regiis:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;816782

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jul 6, 2004
  4. A good idea always. Never install betaware on a production machine (machine
    you cannot afford to take time to rebuild).

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\) [MVP], Jul 6, 2004
  5. bredal Jensen

    clintonG Guest

    You can get a free tool to switch versions on demand from
    http://www.denisbauer.com/

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher@ REMOVETHISTEXT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, Jul 6, 2004
  6. The problem here is that the new tool ships with its own "embeded" web
    server so i do not
    understand why it has to mess with IIS ?

    bredal Jensen, Jul 7, 2004