    Accessing the WDSL shows TEMPURI.ORG in the namespace section.

    Any Help Please ?

    Robert Thomson
    Robert Thomson, Dec 5, 2005

  2. Robert Thomson

    Peter Kelcey Guest

    Rob,

    You said it doesn't show up properly on the server. Does it show up
    properly on your development box prior to deploying it?

    Peter Kelcey
    Peter Kelcey, Dec 5, 2005

  3. Re: This web service is using http://tempuri.org/ even when its no

    I was about to reply Peter, and I just noticed something.

    The webservice was written in VS2003 under dot net 1.1.

    Our server has both frameworks on it with 1.0, the default. The web service
    Virtual Directory was running under 1.0 framework.

    This was a mistake on my part and after changing the virtual directory to
    run under 1.1, the problem has now gone.

    Ok, lesson learned, dont deploy 1.1 web services onto 1.0 virtual
    directories or you get strange messages re the tempURI namespace.

    Thanks for your reply Peter.

    Robert

    Robert Thomson, Dec 5, 2005