time and date stamp - start stop button?

mark | r

Hi there,

Im looking for a simple app with a start and stop button that when clicked
will add a time and date stamp into a database (and add it up on a weekly
basis)

i wanna keep track of my time on a particular project for the next few weeks

anyone know of a ready to run one?

mark

Evertjan.

mark | r wrote on 30 nov 2005 in
Im looking for a simple app with a start and stop button that when
clicked will add a time and date stamp into a database (and add it up
on a weekly basis)

i wanna keep track of my time on a particular project for the next few
weeks

This is simple to write with ASP.

Try it, and show us the result if you ge into trouble.
anyone know of a ready to run one?

The programming will take less time than the searching.

paul

mark | r

You may want to do some searching at the following (or perhaps there is
even some kind of free non-ASP online time tracker you could use):

HotScripts.com
http://www.hotscripts.com

Planet Source Code
http://www.planet-source-code.com

Scripts.com
http://www.scripts.com

The ASP Resource Index
http://www.aspin.com

Best regards,
J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
http://www.Bullschmidt.com
Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

weeks

got one thanks - now if only i can get my head around the report :)

mark
stoopid noobie