    they will release their next version of a technology, but do we know roughly
    when ASP.NET 2.0/Visual Studio 2005 are coming out as commercial products
    (not beta)? Thanks.
    dw, Jan 3, 2005

  2. dw

    clintonG Guest

    Roughly yiu ask?
    Is "some time in the future" rough enough? :)

    We all have ants in our pants if that's any consolation.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    METROmilwaukee "Regional Information Services"

    clintonG, Jan 3, 2005

  3. It's looking like late 2005.

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP

    Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD], Jan 4, 2005
  4. My guess would be at some major industry event in the fall.

    Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP], Jan 4, 2005
  5. dw

    dw Guest

    Thank you, everybody, for the info.