Timeout Expired...max pool size was reached.

Guest

Hello all.

I've recently started to get this error after using out site for about 5
minutes. Now I can't login. This is just a new error, so the idea of closing
connections may not be it (as it's been running for a while).

I've done sp_who in the db (SS 2000) and there are 18 rows returned.
Statuses with a mix of background, sleeping and runable.

Can anyone please help?

Thanks,

Jon