timeout limit in GridView - how to raise it?

Dariusz Tomon

I have GridView1 attached to a SqlDataSource1 (everything done automatically
via VS2005).
The problem occurs after launching the page because timeout is risen.
The question is how to increase the timeout limit using properties of
SqlDataSource1 or GridView1 objects?

Best Regards

Dariusz Tomon

Dariusz Tomon

I cannot see timeout property in my SqlDataSource1. Can you provide an
example of code?

Best Regards

Darek T.