Title Bar in IE7

Patrice

The problem is ?

The undefined mention in the title is likely the value of az javascript
object you sued to create this link but as the object doens't have a value
the link is constructed with the undefiend value rather than true, false or
whatever else it should have been.

Double check the javascript code that constructs this link (or tell us a bit
more about your problem).

Guest

Thanks for your reply.

With IE 6 my application popups has the title bar "My Windows PopUp Title -
Microsoft Internet Explorer", with the IE 7 my application popups has the
title bar "10.100.100.168/MyPopUpPage.aspx - My Windows PopUp Title -
Microsoft Internet Explorer".

The code always is the same, window.open with options.

Regards