  1. sprmn

    sprmn Guest

    does anyone know of any sites with good tutorials on tkinter on them?

    sprmn, Jul 16, 2003

  2. Fredrik Lundh, Jul 16, 2003

  3. sprmn

    sreekant Guest

    Checkout python.org and they have some links.
    cheers
    sreekant

    sreekant, Jul 16, 2003
  4. sprmn

    David McNab Guest

    On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 00:41:05 +0000, sprmn paused, took a deep breath, then
    came out with:

    > does anyone know of any sites with good tutorials on tkinter on them?

    http://www.astro.washington.edu/owen/TkinterSummary.html

    http://www.pythonware.com/library/tkinter/introduction/index.htm

    http://www.astro.washington.edu/owen/ROTKFolklore.html

    On the strength of the above 3 links, I switched from wxWindows to
    tkInter.

    In contrast with a lot of Tkinter doco which pushes you into learning Tk,
    these pages explain Tkinter in a very pythonic manner and make it very
    accessible.

    Enjoy!

    David McNab, Jul 16, 2003