Tool for converting Access Queries & Forms to ASP for Web ?

MyEmailList

We have an Access data base with severl tables, queries and forms.

We want to put it on the web.

Is there a tool that will convert the Access queries and forms to ASP?

Sorta like "splitting" the database... but instead of an Access Front
End... have an ASP front end?

Thanks for any help.

Mel

Evertjan.

wrote on 24 apr 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:
We have an Access data base with severl tables, queries and forms.

We want to put it on the web.

Is there a tool that will convert the Access queries and forms to ASP?

Sorta like "splitting" the database... but instead of an Access Front
End... have an ASP front end?

The tool is your own serverside asp vbscript or jscript programming.

Bob Barrows [MVP]

We have an Access data base with severl tables, queries and forms.

We want to put it on the web.

Is there a tool that will convert the Access queries and forms to ASP?

Sorta like "splitting" the database... but instead of an Access Front
End... have an ASP front end?

Thanks for any help.
I've never seen one that does even a halfway decent job. Back in the A200
days, there was something called ADP which was roundly defiled. Maybe they
improved it in later versions, but you won't find help with it here: for
that you will need to go to the Access groups.