    Thanks for any help.

    Mel

    , Apr 24, 2007

  2. Evertjan. Guest

    wrote on 24 apr 2007 in microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general:

    > We have an Access data base with severl tables, queries and forms.
    >
    > We want to put it on the web.
    >
    > Is there a tool that will convert the Access queries and forms to ASP?
    >
    > Sorta like "splitting" the database... but instead of an Access Front
    > End... have an ASP front end?

    The tool is your own serverside asp vbscript or jscript programming.

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Apr 24, 2007

  3. wrote:
    > We have an Access data base with severl tables, queries and forms.
    >
    > We want to put it on the web.
    >
    > Is there a tool that will convert the Access queries and forms to ASP?
    >
    > Sorta like "splitting" the database... but instead of an Access Front
    > End... have an ASP front end?
    >
    > Thanks for any help.

    I've never seen one that does even a halfway decent job. Back in the A200
    days, there was something called ADP which was roundly defiled. Maybe they
    improved it in later versions, but you won't find help with it here: for
    that you will need to go to the Access groups.

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET
    "NO SPAM"

    Bob Barrows [MVP], Apr 24, 2007