'ToolTip' code needed

slinky

I saw a cool feature on a website recently where OnMouseOver on a
'Topic Name' in a Topic Forum would pop-up a, for lack of a better
word, ToolTip like I am used to seeing in MS-Access. Although this
pop-
up (not a new IE Window) would have room for previewing several lines
of the topic's text before one would decide to open the Topic in
full.
Any clues how to do this. I'm using MS Visual Web Developer Express,
VB, ASP.net, but I do have some embedded Java script that works fine
on my .aspx pages.

Botan Guner

I saw a cool feature on a website recently where OnMouseOver on a
'Topic Name' in a Topic Forum would pop-up a, for lack of a better
word, ToolTip like I am used to seeing in MS-Access. Although this
pop-
up (not a new IE Window) would have room for previewing several lines
of the topic's text before one would decide to open the Topic in
full.
Any clues how to do this. I'm using MS Visual Web Developer Express,
VB, ASP.net, but I do have some embedded Java script that works fine
on my .aspx pages.

Try this http://www.mootools.net/ if you don't want to build one for
yourself.