    want Word to be opened in the browser, I want the document formatted be shown
    as HTML)

    Is there an XSLT to transform it?
    =?Utf-8?B?UnViZW4=?=, Mar 27, 2006

  2. Check out word2html.xsl that installs with the Word 2003: XML Viewer. It
    might be able to do the transform for you.

    "This download allows WordprocessingML files saved by Word 2003 to be viewed
    as HTML from within Internet Explorer."

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...18-1bcd-4852-93ba-0b5a203ea731&displaylang=en

    See also:

    http://www.tkachenko.com/blog/archives/000556.html

    Ken Cox - Microsoft MVP, Mar 28, 2006

  3. Thanks Ken, I'll try this, it look very easy...I hope could make it work
    regards,

    =?Utf-8?B?UnViZW4=?=, Mar 28, 2006