Transitioning from 1.x to 2.0: New book

Jesse Liberty

[This is a one time message that, I hope, will be of interest to this news
group]

I am pleased and proud to announce the release of my newest book: Visual C#
2005: A Developer's Notebook by O'Reilly (2005).

This book is targeted directly at the experienced C# programmer who wants to
make the transitition to 2.0. It is comprised of five chapters, C#, Visual
Studio, Windows Apps, Web Apps and Data.

Each chapter focuses on what is new, with a series of labs to illustrate
each feature.

You can learn more about my new book and read the a sample chapter (along
with the TOC and index) at my web site: http://www.LibertyAssociates.com -
just click on books. You'll also find a link to my support discussion forum
where I can answer any questions you might have
(http://forums.delphiforums.com/LibertyBooks)

Thank you for considering my book.

-j

PS: If you are new to C# and want to start with C# 2.0, we've also released
the 4th edition of Programming C#, the international best seller, now fully
updated for C# 2.0

-------
Jesse Liberty
Liberty Associates, Inc.
http://www.LibertyAssociates.com

Author: numerous books for O'Reilly on .NET and a dozen books on software
development for various publishers. Columnist on .NET 2.0 for
http://www.ondotnet.com/

Wrong newsgroup; this is for Q&A/discussion only, announcements/adverts go
in:

microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet.announcements