Treenode color from anchor style

AAaron123

If you see this posted twice - sorry.
My news reader showed my first post as "No Longer Available"

I have the following in a .css file.

The treeNodes behave as if they were "a" elements.

I can't get them to not respond to the mouse!

The treenodes are in a content file and the link is in the master file.

If I change the color of a:hover it effects the treenodes so I know this is
actually what is controlling them.

Can you tell me why?

Thanks

TreeNode:link

{

color:Red;

}

TreeNode:visited {

color: Red;

}

TreeNode:hover {

color: Red;

}

TreeNode:active {

color: Red;

}

a:link {color:Red;

}

a:visited {

color: #C19B28;

}

a:hover {

text-decoration: underline;

color: #E6CD84;

}

a:active {

color: #C19B28;

AAaron123

On someone else's computer I saw my other post an done reply, which said the
nodes were "a" elements.
Below is the code except that Ive removed most of the text. These nodes
change color as the mouse hovers, etc.
<asp:TreeView ID="TreeView1" runat="server" NodeIndent="40" ShowLines="True"

ShowCheckBoxes="All" ShowExpandCollapse="False"

NodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow" HoverNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow"

LeafNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow" ParentNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow"
RootNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow"

SelectedNodeStyle-ForeColor="Yellow">

<Nodes>

<asp:TreeNode Text="Rome???" >

<asp:TreeNode Text="Antioch " >

<asp:TreeNode Text="Brooklyn" >

<asp:TreeNode Text="Utica" ></asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text=" parishs..." ></asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text=" Los Angeles" >

<asp:TreeNode Text="parishs..." ></asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text=" dioceses..." >

<asp:TreeNode Text=" parishs..." ></asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text=" New York " >

<asp:TreeNode Text="Syracuse" >

<asp:TreeNode Text=" the" ></asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text="parishs..." ></asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text="dioceses..." >

<asp:TreeNode Text=" parishs..." ></asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

<asp:TreeNode Text="churches" >

<asp:TreeNode Text="Their parishs..." ></asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

</asp:TreeNode>

</Nodes>

</asp:TreeView>