TreeNode colors come from anchor colors

AAaron123

I have the following in a .css file.

The treeNodes behave as if they were "a" elements.

I can't get them to not respond to the mouse!

The treenodes are in a content file and the link is in the master file.

If I change the color of a:hover it effects the treenodes so I know this is
actually what is controlling them.

Can you tell me why?

Thanks

TreeNode:link

{

color:Red;

}

TreeNode:visited {

color: Red;

}

TreeNode:hover {

color: Red;

}

TreeNode:active {

color: Red;

}

a:link {color:Red;

}

a:visited {

color: #C19B28;

}

a:hover {

text-decoration: underline;

color: #E6CD84;

}

a:active {

color: #C19B28;

darrel

If I change the color of a:hover it effects the treenodes so I know this
is actually what is controlling them.

Can you tell me why?

If you're a:link styles affect them, it's because they are A tags.

-Darrel