TreeNode colors come from anchor colors

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by AAaron123, Aug 7, 2008.

  1. AAaron123

    AAaron123 Guest

    I have the following in a .css file.

    The treeNodes behave as if they were "a" elements.

    I can't get them to not respond to the mouse!

    The treenodes are in a content file and the link is in the master file.

    If I change the color of a:hover it effects the treenodes so I know this is
    actually what is controlling them.

    Can you tell me why?

    Thanks

    TreeNode:link

    {

    color:Red;

    }

    TreeNode:visited {

    color: Red;

    }

    TreeNode:hover {

    color: Red;

    }

    TreeNode:active {

    color: Red;

    }

    a:link {color:Red;

    }

    a:visited {

    color: #C19B28;

    }

    a:hover {

    text-decoration: underline;

    color: #E6CD84;

    }

    a:active {

    color: #C19B28;

    }
    AAaron123, Aug 7, 2008

  2. AAaron123

    darrel Guest

    > If I change the color of a:hover it effects the treenodes so I know this
    > is actually what is controlling them.
    >
    > Can you tell me why?

    If you're a:link styles affect them, it's because they are A tags.

    -Darrel
    darrel, Aug 7, 2008