Treeview control bottom node behavior

user

I have an asp.net treeview Im populating from an Oracle database. When
I click down to the bottom node, it still has a "+" next to it. Should
this be happening, and if so can I programatically turn it off?
Thanks, Mark

S. Justin Gengo

Mark,

I think the "easiest" way to do this would be to create a transparent .gif
the same size as the regular + - sign images and switch to the transparent
..gif on the node in question.

Here is a link that should help:
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/system.web.ui.webcontrols.treeview.expandimageurl.aspx

I've never tried this so I'm not 100% positive that you can do this on the
node in question. But the article makes it sound like you should be able to.
You may have to do so programmatically within the tree view's ItemDataBound
event.

--
Sincerely,

S. Justin Gengo, MCP