Treeview control with XML Example needed

Blue Apricot

Hello friendly people,
I am on Day 2 of learniing ASP.NET. I am bored with watching videos,
and want to "do something". In my current role as a Front End Designer
making User Interfaces, I frequently custom make a "Windows Explorer
Tree" in prototypes I design. Well, I see that there is a "Treeview
control" built into ASP.NET 2.0! Hurray, this will make things easier
-- when I figure out how to use it, that is.

I need someone to point me to a tutorial that:

1. explains how to use the Treeview control in Visual Web Developer
2005 in great detail
2. explains how to use it with an external XML file
3. has all of the files necessary to complete the tutorial

I have spent the last 2 hours looking at various "how-tos" on using
this control that all come up short for one reason or another. Either
they assume I know more than I do (this is Day 2 of learning,
remember), don't include the files they are working with (no XML at
all, for instance) or are so poorly written they are hard to follow.

Thanks for any assistance,
Blue Apricot 416

Masudur

Blue said:
[...]

Hi :)

Didn't you try walk through in your msdn help...
well if you have msdn library on your local machine...
try is go to your documentation and click on index ...
and try search walkthrough ...
under walkthrough ... you have asp.net walkthroughs...
and then you will have treeview walkthrough...

Thanks

Masudur
Kaz Software Ltd.
www.kaz.com.bd