TreeView Control

potturi

Hi

I am using Microsoft treeview control for my application.i am using frames,
right frame displaying treeview control and left frame is for page.

i have the following issues :

1. When i am in level one page is displyed,child of its level should be not
highlighted and active.level ! label should be highlighted and not active.

2.If any leve have many child nodes.We are displaying child nodes in page.on
selection of child node in page need to add treeview in left frame using java
script.
Ex : based on selection in right frame need to add node in left
frame(treeview control using java script).
3.Linear process (if group of pages related to same level).
Ex: registration process -- (policy,user registration,confirmation).
when a user on the first step of multiple step process , the current label
shoul be highlighted and not a link.

When the user is on subsequent step of process, the first step label should
be highlighted and active.

If any one know the solution,please help me or know good documentation about
microsoft treeview control and sample code.

Thanks