Tri-XML 2006 XML Conference one month away

Discussion in 'XML' started by Mitch Amiano, Jun 27, 2006.

  1. Mitch Amiano

    Mitch Amiano Guest

    I thought some of the list members might be interested (whether active
    or lurkers)...

    For the past few years, we've held the Tri-XML conference here in the
    Research Triangle Park area. This fourth year we again have an
    interesting roundup of leaders in the XML arena, speaking about workflow
    and other emerging XML technologies such as AJAX, ATOM, and DITA.

    The conference is pulled together each year by the XML user group I'm
    involved with; Kay Ethier and I head the conference. You may have seen
    notices about the event on a developer forum. But the event is not just
    an informal gathering - the speakers are top notch, and it has the
    support of OASIS-Open, LISA, CMS Watch, CM Professionals, and Data Direct.

    The schedule is online at http://www.trixml.org/confschedule.shtml if
    you want to check it out. The conference includes XML and XSLT
    introductions, some great and well-known keynote speakers, tech docs
    workflow topics, and blogging/podcasting/wiki presentations.

    Thank you,

    Mitch Amiano

    PS - DETAILS: Tri-XML 2006 Conference
    - July 27-29, 2006
    - Beautiful, warm Raleigh, NC USA
    - $450 regular rate for 3 day conference on XML
    - Discounts may apply - check the site or contact us for details

    Mitch Amiano, Jun 27, 2006