    I'm trying to get the module to work on a remote Win32 and IIS server
    that I do NOT have local access to.

    Thanks
    Weapons of Mass Destruction, Nov 15, 2003

  2. Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
    > Can anyone tell me why Image::Magick isn't loading? I keep getting
    > the following error:
    >
    > Can't load 'd:/home/d83921/cgi-bin/photo/magick/Magick.dll' for
    > module Image::Magick: load_file:The specified module could not be
    > found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

    Because it's not correctly/completely installed.

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Nov 15, 2003

  3. How best can I install it via FTP on a remote server that I do not have
    administrator access to?

    Thanks.

    Weapons of Mass Destruction, Nov 15, 2003
  4. Please do not top post!

    Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
    > Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:
    >> Weapons of Mass Destruction wrote:
    >>> Can anyone tell me why Image::Magick isn't loading? I keep
    >>> getting the following error:
    >>>
    >>> Can't load 'd:/home/d83921/cgi-bin/photo/magick/Magick.dll' for
    >>> module Image::Magick: load_file:The specified module could not
    >>> be found at C:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 206.

    >> Because it's not correctly/completely installed.

    > How best can I install it via FTP on a remote server that I do not
    > have administrator access to?

    Image::Magick requires compiled C code. If it's even possible, you may
    find the necessary help at http://www.imagemagick.org/www/archives.html

    --
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson
    Gunnar Hjalmarsson, Nov 15, 2003