TTS(Text to Speech) Convertor.

Joey

Hi Everyone

I would like to know that whether i can develop a TTS in C on Linux.

Please i would love to get your views on this Topic.

Also if you could suggest me any source code developed in C fr the
same.

Waiting for your Responses....

JOEY

Vladimir S. Oka

Joey said:
Hi Everyone

I would like to know that whether i can develop a TTS in C on Linux.

You most certainly can.
Please i would love to get your views on this Topic.

Also if you could suggest me any source code developed in C fr the
same.

There already is one, I believe. Go to *.linux.* groups and ask there.

You can come here to ask specific C questions once you have them.

Cheers

Vladimir

Kenneth Brody

Vladimir S. Oka said:
You most certainly can.

Well, it is most certainly possible that it can be done (using C plus
some system-specific extensions). However, it is not certain that the
OP is capable of doing so. :)
There already is one, I believe. Go to *.linux.* groups and ask there.

You can come here to ask specific C questions once you have them.

Yeah, what he said.

When will it be safe again to hang around hurricanes?