    same.

    Waiting for your Responses....

    JOEY

    Joey, Jan 26, 2006

  2. Joey wrote:

    > Hi Everyone
    >
    > I would like to know that whether i can develop a TTS in C on Linux.

    You most certainly can.

    > Please i would love to get your views on this Topic.
    >
    > Also if you could suggest me any source code developed in C fr the
    > same.

    There already is one, I believe. Go to *.linux.* groups and ask there.

    You can come here to ask specific C questions once you have them.

    Cheers

    Vladimir

    --
    Stay away from hurricanes for a while.

    Vladimir S. Oka, Jan 26, 2006

  3. "Vladimir S. Oka" wrote:

    > Joey wrote:
    >
    > > Hi Everyone
    > >
    > > I would like to know that whether i can develop a TTS in C on Linux.

    > You most certainly can.

    Well, it is most certainly possible that it can be done (using C plus
    some system-specific extensions). However, it is not certain that the
    OP is capable of doing so. :)

    > > Please i would love to get your views on this Topic.
    > >
    > > Also if you could suggest me any source code developed in C fr the
    > > same.

    > There already is one, I believe. Go to *.linux.* groups and ask there.
    >
    > You can come here to ask specific C questions once you have them.

    Yeah, what he said.

    > --
    > Stay away from hurricanes for a while.

    When will it be safe again to hang around hurricanes?

    Don't e-mail me at: <mailto:>

    Kenneth Brody, Jan 26, 2006