    riku Guest

    Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
    not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

    riku, Jan 17, 2006

  2. riku

    Nelu Guest

    riku wrote:
    > Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
    > not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

    Not only you're in the wrong place to ask that question but you actually
    are in the
    worst place to ask this question :). Look for better groups that deal
    with Pascal.
    The fact that Borland has Turbo C and Turbo Pascal doesn't mean that
    they are
    the same thing.

    You can try www.borland.com. They use to have a section where they allowed
    people to download older software for free. They had some version of Turbo
    Pascal. Other than that, I don't think you can download it free and
    legally from
    anywhere.

    Try this group if you can: borland.public.turbopascal

    --
    Ioan - Ciprian Tandau
    (... and that it still works...)

    Nelu, Jan 17, 2006

  3. "riku" <> wrote in message
    > Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
    > not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

    The better group for this might be

    comp.lang.pascal.borland

    You can get version 1.0, 3.02 and 5.5 at the Borland "museum"

    http://community.borland.com/museum

    For a bit of on-topic (for c.l.c.) their Turbo C 2.01 is also available there.

    These are all command line compiler/ide's

    - Bill

    William J. Leary Jr., Jan 17, 2006
  4. "riku" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
    > not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

    You could alternatively google for "Free Pascal".

    or go to:

    www.freepascal.org

    Ralf Baumhoefer, Jan 17, 2006