Turbo Pascal

riku

Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

Nelu

riku said:
Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?
Not only you're in the wrong place to ask that question but you actually
are in the
worst place to ask this question :). Look for better groups that deal
with Pascal.
The fact that Borland has Turbo C and Turbo Pascal doesn't mean that
they are
the same thing.

You can try www.borland.com. They use to have a section where they allowed
people to download older software for free. They had some version of Turbo
Pascal. Other than that, I don't think you can download it free and
legally from
anywhere.

Try this group if you can: borland.public.turbopascal

William J. Leary Jr.

riku said:
Does any1 know a site where i can download Turbo Pascal for free and is
not a trial version. If you do, can u please tell me?

The better group for this might be

comp.lang.pascal.borland

You can get version 1.0, 3.02 and 5.5 at the Borland "museum"

http://community.borland.com/museum

For a bit of on-topic (for c.l.c.) their Turbo C 2.01 is also available there.

These are all command line compiler/ide's

- Bill