UL?

dorayme

Sally Thompson said:
I think it's the triumph of hope over experience ...

Doubtless there is this, but goodness is goodness and is
indivisible, it does not need to succeed in any way... excuse me,
got to rush, the local rector has commissioned a serman from
me... it is something I do... pays well... Yes, I do feel
slightly ashamed now and then...

Michael Winter

Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello
Asero <[email protected]> declared in alt.html:
[snip]
Furthermore I wonder whether I could have used a list inside a
heading.

IIRC it is permitted by the DTD, but it doesn't make any sense.

For the record, it's not. Headings only allow in-line elements as children.

Mike

Luigi Donatello Asero

Mark Parnell said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello Asero

That's an awfully funny looking sentence.

The list of links does not belong in the heading. Chris gave you the
correct markup, now be a good boy and just do it.

Funny looking sentences can draw attention.
It seems as if they have already done it here...

Luigi Donatello Asero

Neredbojias said:
To further the education of mankind, "Luigi Donatello Asero"

Why not use floats?

I have already done it. Did you not notice that?

Luigi Donatello Asero

Michael Winter said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello
Asero <[email protected]> declared in alt.html:
[snip]
Furthermore I wonder whether I could have used a list inside a
heading.

IIRC it is permitted by the DTD, but it doesn't make any sense.

For the record, it's not. Headings only allow in-line elements as
children.

Ok.
Could you show some reference please?

Jonathan N. Little

Luigi said:
Michael Winter said:
Deciding to do something for the good of humanity, Luigi Donatello
Asero <[email protected]> declared in alt.html: [snip]

Furthermore I wonder whether I could have used a list inside a
heading.
IIRC it is permitted by the DTD, but it doesn't make any sense.
For the record, it's not. Headings only allow in-line elements as
children.

Ok.
Could you show some reference please?

<!ELEMENT (%heading;) - - (%inline;)* -- heading -->
<!ATTLIST (%heading;)
%attrs; -- %coreattrs, %i18n, %events --

From http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/global.html#edef-H1