    library?

    I want it as a nerd poster for my room. :)

    thx
    Eri, Sep 18, 2003

  2. Eri wrote:

    > Do someone known if exist a UML class diagram of the WHOLE java standard
    > library?
    >
    > I want it as a nerd poster for my room. :)
    >
    > thx

    Not that I know of, but UML tools like ArgoUML can create UML diagrams from
    source, so you could just unzip the source that comes with the JDK and make
    your own.

    --
    Neil Campbell
    batneil[AT]lineone[DOT]net
    Neil Campbell, Sep 18, 2003

  3. Eri

    Bryce (Work) Guest

    Bryce (Work), Sep 18, 2003
  4. David Alex Lamb, Sep 19, 2003
  5. Eri

    Harald Hein Guest

    "Eri" wrote:

    > Do someone known if exist a UML class diagram of the WHOLE java
    > standard library?

    Not UML, but G&R is giving some nice class diagram poster. In the days
    of Java 1.1 this was a world-wide offer. Now it seems to be restricted
    to the USA.

    http://www.gr.com/new/javaposterreg.asp

    And if you can stand it:

    http://www.gr.com/new/dotnetposterreg.asp

    Maybe you have a relative in the USA who can get it for you.
    Harald Hein, Sep 19, 2003
  6. Eri

    Anon Amous Guest

    I'm sure it's in Amazon - search there.