UML repository for oftness projects?

merk

Do you know for any link(s) where I can find already designed projects with
UML (for example: auctions, video store, rental, etc.)?

For example, if you design database you can find SQL
(http://www.databaseanswers.com) and use one or combine more SQL to get what
you want.

Same for java design. If you have problem in your java programming you can
find a lot of links with finished common project/source. Just pick what you
need and move on.

Is there something like this for UML?
It would be stupid for anyone to build, from beginning, UML for auction (or
any other common projects) i.e. reinventing that again!

Thanks.

Rhino

merk said:
Do you know for any link(s) where I can find already designed projects with
UML (for example: auctions, video store, rental, etc.)?

For example, if you design database you can find SQL
(http://www.databaseanswers.com) and use one or combine more SQL to get what
you want.

Same for java design. If you have problem in your java programming you can
find a lot of links with finished common project/source. Just pick what you
need and move on.

Is there something like this for UML?
It would be stupid for anyone to build, from beginning, UML for auction (or
any other common projects) i.e. reinventing that again!
It sounds like a great idea to have a repository of UML but I don't know if
anything like that exists. Have you tried Googling? Something like "UML
Repository"?

I can think of one reason why there might not be any UML repositories: the
people who created the UML may have spent significant time and money
inventing that auction (or whatever) UML. They might be reluctant to simply
give it away free to someone else who wanted similar UML, especially since
that person could easily become a competitor. Then again, open source, GPL,
and so forth are increasingly popular so I might be wrong....

Rhino

merk

It sounds like a great idea to have a repository of UML but I don't know
if
anything like that exists. Have you tried Googling? Something like "UML
Repository"?

I can think of one reason why there might not be any UML repositories: the
people who created the UML may have spent significant time and money
inventing that auction (or whatever) UML. They might be reluctant to simply
give it away free to someone else who wanted similar UML, especially since
that person could easily become a competitor. Then again, open source, GPL,
and so forth are increasingly popular so I might be wrong....

I did try with google, but I didn't find anything good.
Maybe my query wasn't good.

I didn't ask in my first post, but if someone also know about site where we
can find UML diagrams and related Java code for that UML.

Thanks.