Unit-Tests for WebForms and CruiseControl

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by macap, May 14, 2008.

  1. macap

    macap Guest

    Hello,

    I am figuring out the possibilities to write Unit-Tests for Webforms
    written in C#/ASP.NET/AJAX.
    In my research I found a tool, Selenium, which looks very nice:

    http://selenium.openqa.org/

    It has an IDE for creating tests as Firefox-Plugin and it seems to be
    possible to
    use a technology called "Selenium Remote Control", which makes it
    possible to
    add Selenium Unit-Tests to CruiseControl.

    My question is now... what experience do you have with Selenium?
    Or do you use other tools for Unit-Tests of AJAX-Webforms written in
    C#/.NET?

    Regards,

    Martin

    macap, May 14, 2008