Untangling pythonWin and IDLE Processes on XP Pro

Thorsten Kampe

* W. eWatson (Fri, 13 Feb 2009 20:58:33 -0800)
It works for me, and, frankly, I'm not interested in going to Linux,
SunOS or other "revision systmes". These are way in my distant past,
and the only reason I'm currently, and begrudgingly, once again
writing programs is that the Python software program I am using is
limited in its ability.

You, sir, certainly made my day. Thank you!

Thorsten