    - web app on DC in forest A
    - wondering if it can be made so users from forest B can log in via
    integrated windows auth.

    James, Dec 17, 2008

  2. James

    Joe Kaplan Guest

    IWA auth on a web server will authenticate against any domain that is
    trusted, but if the foreign forest has no trust path at all, it won't work.

    The only way you could do this would be with LDAP-based forms auth with
    something like the AD membership provider.

    The better way to do this would be to just run the code on a server joined
    to the proper domain. :)

    http://www.directoryprogramming.net

    Joe Kaplan, Dec 17, 2008

  3. James