Unverifiable assembly 'UniSACHelper' failed policy check

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Security' started by David Gardiner, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. I'm having difficulty running an ASP.NET application on my local machine.

    When I try to view the site (eg.
    http://localhost/discussion3/List.aspx?&DISC=1&subject=000flcusa1 )

    I get the following error:

    Server Error in '/Discussion3' Application.

    Configuration Error

    Parser Error Message: Unverifiable assembly 'UniSACHelper' failed policy
    check.

    Source Error:

    [No relevant source lines]

    Source File: machine.config Line: 198

    Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:1.1.4322.940; ASP.NET
    Version:1.1.4322.940

    The 'UniSACHelper' assembly is written in Managed C++, which I suspect has
    something to do with this problem. I have had a look at the .NET
    Configuration and the trust policy stuff seems ok.

    I've also tried strongly naming all the assemblies for this application
    (including the UniSACHelper one), but it doesn't seem to make any
    difference.

    This is on an IIS6 machine.

    Any suggestions appreciated,

    -dave

    --
    David Gardiner <>< Senior Programmer with UniSAnet Project.
    Flexible Learning Centre, Underdale Campus, University of South Australia

    David Gardiner, Nov 12, 2003