update datalist in datagrid

Netfreaky

Hello,

I'm making a CMS, where there is a page for all available pages. These
pages are displayed in a datagrid. In that datagrid, there is a
datalist to change the branch, and one for the order in that branch.

The problem is when you change the branch, the datalist of the order
has to display all pages in the selected branch. Is this possible
without saving any items in the datagrid?