UpDate For SCSIPython Storage device test library

sam

I have updated my page at http://starship.python.net/crew/samschul/
These tools allow for the user to issue low level SCSI commands via the
windows SCSIPASSTHROUGH interface layer. These routines will work from
IDLE, Pythonwin,and Python.exe.

The changes include the following:
1) Deleted documentation references to ASPY interface as it is not used
very much anymore.
2) Compiled SCSIPy.dll for Python 2.3 and Python 2.4 see
SCSITOOLS23USBUpdate.zip,and SCSITOOLS24USBUpdate.zip
4) Made many changes to documentation

sam

Just a added note,that these routines will access any storage drive
that is mounted under Windows. The Scsi Pass Through layer maps all
Pcmcia,IDE,andSCSI drives to use SCSI commands. This allows a user to
access all these interfaces with a common command set.

Sam Schulenburg

sam

I found a bug in the GetLastError() call I was making after all calls
to DeviceIOControl() when accessing the devices mounted by Windows.
This has been corrected and posted to
http://starship.python.net/crew/samschul/ These changes have been made
to SCSITOOLS23USBVer1.4.zip, and SCSITOOLS24USBV1.4.zip

Sam Schulenburg