    but of no luck.

    can anyone tell me how to do this.

    thanks in advance.
    archana, Jun 12, 2007

  2. archana

    Mark Rae Guest

    "archana" <> wrote in message
    news:...

    > i have one master page having one lable control.
    >
    > I want to update content of that lable through content page. I tried
    > to find it using Master properly
    > but of no luck.
    >
    > can anyone tell me how to do this.

    ((Label)this.Master.FindControl(.....)).Text = ".....";

    --
    http://www.markrae.net
    Mark Rae, Jun 12, 2007

  3. If you cast directly to your custom master page class then you can access
    any custom public controls, properties and events that it exposes.
    Here's more info:
    http://SteveOrr.net/faq/PassDataToMaster.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,
    Steve C. Orr,

    Steve C. Orr [MCSD, MVP, CSM, ASP Insider], Jun 12, 2007