Uploading a file in ASP

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by G.G., Mar 13, 2007.

  1. G.G.

    G.G. Guest

    Hi to all,
    I have developed an ASP and VXML application.
    An ASP page record a video with a form and the VXML tag <record> and
    passes the parameters, thanks to a submit and the POST method, to
    another ASP page which would have to upload the video on a IIS web
    server, but it doesn't work. I can't use any servlet or cgi.
    I attach the source code that uploads the video:

    [...]

    dim videofilename
    videofilename = "registrazione.3gp"
    dim objFS
    dim obj3gpFile
    set objFS = server.CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
    set obj3gpFile = objFS.CreateTextFile("d:\video\" & videofilename)
    obj3gpFile.writeline request.form("registravideo")
    obj3gpFile.Close

    set obj3gpFile = nothing
    set objFS = nothing

    [...]

    Can somebody help me?

    Thanks a lot.

    Giovanni
    G.G., Mar 13, 2007

  2. G.G.

    Mark Rae Guest

    "G.G." <> wrote in message

    > I have developed an ASP and VXML application.

    In which case, you're in the wrong newsgroup - this is for ASP.NET

    > Can somebody help me?

    Please post your question in: microsoft.public.inetserver.asp.general
    Mark Rae, Mar 13, 2007