Uploading a project to the host

CraigMuckleston

I am trying to upload a project (aspx pages) to my site. I just canno
get to see my new pages. I have created a folder (aspx) under wwwroo
folder, and copied thr project to it. When I navigate t
www.mydomain.com/aspx/project/default.aspx, I get all sorts of error
(although there is nothing wrong with my project in testing).

Basically,how can I copy my project up, and navigate to it

Mark Fitzpatrick

Make sure that you also set the project as an application under the IIS
managemnt console. (You can do this by selecting the properties for the
directory and selecting the create application button). Also make sure that
the new application is set to use the appropriate ASP.Net version as there
may be multiple installed on the server such as 1.1 and 2.0.